LinkedIn messages - Auto logging

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

Can i login my LinkedIn messages (Both Personal LInkedIn inbox and Sales Navigator mailbox) to hubspot automatically...

Because i keep reaching out to quite a few people and everytime logging them in manually is cumbersome. Just like how emails are logged in automatically - Is there a way to login Linkedin messages and sales navigator messages also??

Regards

Shyam

4 Replies 4
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @Shyampandian,

You can send InMail messages in HubSpot and view the entire conversation in the LinkedIn InMail pop-up box, but the conversation will not save to the record's timeline. 

For more information on this matter, I wanted to share this resource.

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi @jennysowyrda 

Thanks for your message / reply..  

I have connected my LinkedIn Sales Navigator to Hubspot.

And its great to see that it shows Recommended Leads, Connections & News within the Company / Targeted Account.

Firstly, I have saved quite a few leads within LinkedIn Sales Navigator - with respect to this acount and i cant access them here. If i could see my Saved leads - Then i can send Inmails to them directly from Hubspot.

Secondly, All the Inmails that i send needs to be automatically loggedin to Hubspot & also the responses..   

Is there a way around it - Only this will solve my current challenges!!

Could be a feature from Hubspot itself or some other exter apps could also help (Like Zapier, Intouch, etc)

Regards

Shyam

Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Is there a solution to this at all ??

I am connecting with prospects and they accept my invites - So, everytime i send them a LinkedIn msg - i need to go to hubspot, create a contact and then log the msg sent..

Is this how all others are using ??  Its very complicated and repetitive tasks that too in this digital age.

PLs let me know if there is a work around with Hubspot. or am i missing something ??

Highlighted
Visitor

I have similar problem. Our company has 26,000 1st connections and from my research it looks like that LinkedIn has an active war with any extension that allows for bulk upload of LinkedIn message and/or brings messages into hubspot. 

0 Upvotes