CRM

Gens

Lifecyle Stage automatically changed after contact has been created

SOLVE

Hi,

I experienced is some Contacts did change automatically and unexpectedly their Lifecyle Stage to "Lead" days after they've been created; I can't remember and I don't know where to look for their original Lifecyle Stage, I assume it was just not assigned.

All Contacts affected by this automatic change originally came from an FB Lead Ad integrated to Hubspot by Zappier. 

I don't have any workflow installed, I can't figure out where the change came from.

Thanks

Marco

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Phil_Vallender
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Gens

That woud seem consistent with the fact that HubSpot sets the lifecycle stage for any contact that submits a form to lead by default. Even though these leads come via facebook, they seem to follow the form submission model inside HubSpot. 

Although, why this changed so long after the submission I do not know. Perhaps there was a delay for some reason.

Hope this helps. 

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Phil_Vallender

SOLVE

Hi @Gens

What do you see when you look at the property history for lifecycle on those contacts?

Description of to do this is here, just in case: View and export property history

0 Upvotes
Gens

SOLVE

Thansk for following up

this is what I see

Contact activity historyContact activity historyLifecyle stage historyLifecyle stage history

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Gens

That woud seem consistent with the fact that HubSpot sets the lifecycle stage for any contact that submits a form to lead by default. Even though these leads come via facebook, they seem to follow the form submission model inside HubSpot. 

Although, why this changed so long after the submission I do not know. Perhaps there was a delay for some reason.

Hope this helps. 

0 Upvotes