CRM

TomS
参加者

Lifecycle stages and re-engagement campaigns [REPORTING]

解決

Hey all!

I'm curious how other Hubspot users deal with re-engagement campaigns, especially on the reporting part. How do you handle contacts that SQL (for the second time), after they've been SQL'd and unqualified in the past?

We don't want to overwrite existing lifecycle stage data since it will impact reporting from the past. We initially thought of an additional datestamp field that holds the data of the new SQL date, but this seems like an annoying way to report since you'd have to combine them at a later stage to get an overall view.

I'm open to all suggestions! I really appreciate any help you can provide.

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @TomS,

I agree with your approach to not move the lifecycle stage back. I like to use lead status (or another custom property) for this purpose. Depending on the outcome of your report you may need a timestamp for when that particular property changes as well. In this scenario I could report on: show all SQLs with Lead Status of Re-engaged (or whatever makes sense to you). 

While there are multiple ways to accomplish, this is has been the most stable way for me.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @TomS,

I agree with your approach to not move the lifecycle stage back. I like to use lead status (or another custom property) for this purpose. Depending on the outcome of your report you may need a timestamp for when that particular property changes as well. In this scenario I could report on: show all SQLs with Lead Status of Re-engaged (or whatever makes sense to you). 

While there are multiple ways to accomplish, this is has been the most stable way for me.

Josh 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

TomS
参加者

解決

Hi Josh,

Thanks for your reply!

Good to know we're not missing something.

I'll go ahead and create something custom that will fit our reporting needs!

All the best,