CRM

IVillalon
Participant

Lifecycle stage set backward to subscriber

Résolue

Hi,

Is there a way to know when the lifecycle stage of companies was set backward? e.g., from SQL to Subscriber. 

Also, can I make a report on that property? e.g., I want to know in real-time what company's lifecycle was changed/set backwards per rep and day.

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
elizheleva
Solution
Contributeur de premier rang | Partenaire solutions Platinum

Résolue

Hi @IVillalon ,

I guess the first question would be to get some info on why would the stages change backwards? This is not possible with automation, so as you said, it would be only per person.

In terms of the report, would you want to see Bob made 3 lifecycle stage changes last week and Jenny did 6, or would you want to know the details of what was the original stage and then what changed?

The way I see it is to create a custom property to indicate that records every time when a backward change happens. Depending on the reporting requirement, the custom property can be just a "yes/no" field, where when that happens, it's set to "yes" and then you can report on how many contacts have changed to "yes" in the last week and have them broken down by contact owner.

The better I understand the need for the backward change, the more ideas I can come up with. 🙂

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

2 Réponses
elizheleva
Solution

Résolue

Hi @IVillalon ,

I guess the first question would be to get some info on why would the stages change backwards? This is not possible with automation, so as you said, it would be only per person.

In terms of the report, would you want to see Bob made 3 lifecycle stage changes last week and Jenny did 6, or would you want to know the details of what was the original stage and then what changed?

The way I see it is to create a custom property to indicate that records every time when a backward change happens. Depending on the reporting requirement, the custom property can be just a "yes/no" field, where when that happens, it's set to "yes" and then you can report on how many contacts have changed to "yes" in the last week and have them broken down by contact owner.

The better I understand the need for the backward change, the more ideas I can come up with. 🙂

I hope that helps,

Eli

Eli Zheleva
Chief Problem solver @ crmsquad | Hubspot Trainer | Hubspot Partner | Community Champion
Still need help? Book a free call with me

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

IVillalon
Participant

Résolue

Thanks Eli! All done now 🙂