CRM

JDonskey8
Miembro

Lifecycle Stage Best Practices for Current Customers with Future Opportunity

resolver
In my business, a contact may be associated with multiple hotels/venues. We could sell a deal at one hotel that they are associated with and they would be associated with that deal, however, future opportunity will still exist with them because they manage other properties that are not current customers. 

I'm wondering if anyone had best practices on how to navigate lifecycle stage setting since they are technically customers but also may need to be treated as prospects for their future opportunity. 

Thank you!
1 Soluciones aceptada
danmoyle
Solución
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

resolver

Hi @JDonskey8. HubSpot recently released an update where you can add association labels so you know what kind of contact someone is, in relation to a deal or company. This way, while the contact may be a customer in the lifecycle stage, you can manage who they are in relation to other deals you're working with them. I think it's helpful to know they're already a customer you've worked with, and they're just bringing you new opportunities. You can also use the property lead status for new business and existing business. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

2 Respuestas 2
danmoyle
Solución

resolver

Hi @JDonskey8. HubSpot recently released an update where you can add association labels so you know what kind of contact someone is, in relation to a deal or company. This way, while the contact may be a customer in the lifecycle stage, you can manage who they are in relation to other deals you're working with them. I think it's helpful to know they're already a customer you've worked with, and they're just bringing you new opportunities. You can also use the property lead status for new business and existing business. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

resolver

Hi @JDonskey8 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this @Olivia_Bagnall @danmoyle @Ian_Matt do you have any thought to share with @JDonskey8 on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta