CRM

JHowe7

Lifecycle Stage - Back up!

SOLVE

I know you can't move records back a stage when it comes to a contacts Lifecycle Stage but I'm doing a major CRM cleanup to remedy the fact that our company never used the Subscriber v. Lead stages correctly. 

I've set all the necessary workflows to update records accordingly moving forward, but anyone know if there's a hack or way (maybe with HubSpot involvement?) that I can move those records tagged as Leads back to the Subscriber stage?? 

Again, I know this property is meant to progress forward only but curious if anyone else has run into a similar clean up issue. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JHowe7,

In a workflow, you can use the "Clear property value" to reset the Lifecycle stage of a contact. Afterwards, you can set it to the desired value. In other words, you can go back in Lifecycle stage as long as you clear/delete the value in the field first.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JHowe7,

In a workflow, you can use the "Clear property value" to reset the Lifecycle stage of a contact. Afterwards, you can set it to the desired value. In other words, you can go back in Lifecycle stage as long as you clear/delete the value in the field first.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JHowe7

SOLVE

Karsten - I think I love you 😂 

Clearing the value! Why didn't I think of that?? Thank you, thank you!!

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

😄 glad I can help, @JHowe7 

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes