CRM

Mirza
メンバー

Leads not being created in Salesforce

解決

i have integrated Hubspot and Salesforce. Completed all the steps with no errors. Still can't see leads in Salesforce, why?

Link i used to integrate hubspot with salesforce: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/salesforce/install-the-hubspot-salesforce-integration

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Mirza. Opening up a case with HubSpot Support is likely your most direct path to resolution. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the configuration in setting up the connector, common reasons for not seeing new records in Salesforce after completing the integration: 

1) Setting up the integration doesn't automatically sync records. You may need to resync a list, or make changes to contact property values, to see them in Salesforce. 

2) If you set up an inclusion list, it may not yet have records meeting that list's criteria. If no inclusion list exists, HubSpot contacts with a lifecycle stage of Subscriber do not sync by default. 

3) The integration user - the Salesforce user whose credentials are stored in HubSpot - does not have the ability to create leads in Salesforce. 

4) The integration user is successfully creating leads, but assigned to users in Salesforce you're unable to see.

HubSpot will be able to more closely investigate these with you. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

2件の返信
bradmin
解決策
キーアドバイザー

解決

Hi, @Mirza. Opening up a case with HubSpot Support is likely your most direct path to resolution. Assuming there's nothing wrong with the configuration in setting up the connector, common reasons for not seeing new records in Salesforce after completing the integration: 

1) Setting up the integration doesn't automatically sync records. You may need to resync a list, or make changes to contact property values, to see them in Salesforce. 

2) If you set up an inclusion list, it may not yet have records meeting that list's criteria. If no inclusion list exists, HubSpot contacts with a lifecycle stage of Subscriber do not sync by default. 

3) The integration user - the Salesforce user whose credentials are stored in HubSpot - does not have the ability to create leads in Salesforce. 

4) The integration user is successfully creating leads, but assigned to users in Salesforce you're unable to see.

HubSpot will be able to more closely investigate these with you. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
JessicaH
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

解決

Hi @Mirza,

Thanks for reaching out.

I want to tag in a few subject matter experts who may be able to assist with this!

Hi @bradmin @daviddoughty do you have any suggestions for @Mirza?

Thanks!

Jess 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!