CRM

raghuram
Membro

Leads Update Issue

I got a lead form submission today morning in the hubspot forms. Our sales team contacted that person and we got to know that he has filled the form 2 months back when he had a requirement at that time and now he don't have any requirement and we lost that lead.

Again on asking him twice he informed us that the form was submitted 2 months back and today he didn't even touch the phone or system. 

We are wondered that why is the contact was updated after 2 months of delay, what could be the problem or how do we solve this issue soon, because we must have lost many quality leads from website traffic and google ads too (which might not be updated in hubspot).

Also in google analytics and google adwords today i could see that there is no form submissions (goal tracking in analytics) and no conversions (google ads campaign).

Please let me know how this issue can be solved or should we use any other alternative to overcome this issue.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Resposta 1
PamCotton
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Leads Update Issue

Hello @raghuram 

Could you please share with us the properties informed in the screenshot below :

original-source-drill-down-2

Original Source

Original Source Drill-down 1

Original Source Drill-down 2

If you click in the "see history" is the date from 2 months ago or from yesterday?

The more information, screenshots, and details you can provide, the better I can advise on the next steps.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva