CRM

RSiddula
Top Contributor

Lead status property best usages

SOLVE

Hello Community,

My org is not really using the lead status property insted they are completely relying on deal stages alone, I am trying to get the best usage of lead status property but I don't really have a strong reason to convence my supervisor, I would like to know the best usages of the lead status so that I can convence my supervisor, looking forward to hearing some insights, thanks.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

The Lead Status property describes the sub-stages within a Sales Qualified Lead lifecycle stage, see here. They're being used before a deal is even created.

@franksteiner79 has done an excellent job putting lifecyle stages, deal stages and lead status into context. I'd highly recommend reading his post. This should give you the arguments to convince your manager: Demystifying HubSpot's lifecyle stages, deal stages and lead status

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @RSiddula,

The Lead Status property describes the sub-stages within a Sales Qualified Lead lifecycle stage, see here. They're being used before a deal is even created.

@franksteiner79 has done an excellent job putting lifecyle stages, deal stages and lead status into context. I'd highly recommend reading his post. This should give you the arguments to convince your manager: Demystifying HubSpot's lifecyle stages, deal stages and lead status

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.