Lead status has disappeared

Highlighted
New Contributor

Whilst working on the free version of Hubspot this afternoon our lead status property ceased existence! We have been using this CRM daily for over a week and the lead status section is very important to us, we don't understand why OR how this has happened.

We have tried adding the lead status as a property again, with the same internal name which we assume is lead_status. This has created a brand new property but all my contacts are unassigned.

Can anyone assist?! Have there been any system updates or anything that might have caused this?  HELP!

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Community Manager

Hi @katmac

Are you still experiencing this issue? Is the issue that the contact property lead status disappeared or that the values disappeared?

Any screenshots you can send would be greatly appreciated. 

Additionally, does the issue persist for all users and across multiple browsers (chrome, firefox, safari) and in an incognito window? 

Thank you,
Jenny

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
New Contributor

I have also had this issue of being unable to change the lead status on my contacts 

- Have tried on safari browser & google chrome

-I used to be able to change when I clicked preview of my contact and changed lead status there but now it does not show at all

-I can still see my lead status in contacts list page but cannot change or update it at all?

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @kelseysmart

Can you please send along screenshots of what you are referring to? It sounds like the lead status may have been removed from the about section of your contact. I would recommend following the steps in this article to add the lead status back to your about section and see if this restores the functionality you're looking for: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/settings/how-can-i-set-default-properties-that-sh...

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
New Contributor

Thank you! That fixed the problem! I don't know how it unchecked itself! Smiley Happy 

0 Upvotes