CRM

Dul
Member | Gold Partner
Member | Gold Partner

Lead scoring based on visitor behavior on website

SOLVE

Hi!

I was wondering if it is possible to update the properties of a lead based on the pages they visit on my website. I want to create a system where the leads collect points as they interact with my website. After collecting a certain amount of points, we can conclude that the lead is hot.

I saw that there were lots of 3rd party software such as Saleswings, Sales Panel, Autopilot, etc that do this. I wonder if you can create Hubspot workflows to accomplish this without these 3rd party integrations.

Thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dul,

If you have access to workflows, you must have a Marketing/Sales/Service Hub Professional or Enterprise licence – which means that you can also access HubSpot scoring properties.

You can learn more about how to set up lead scoring in this knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

When you set up your own lead scoring, views of specific pages (for example pricing page or product page) can be included.

No need for a third party solution.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dul,

If you have access to workflows, you must have a Marketing/Sales/Service Hub Professional or Enterprise licence – which means that you can also access HubSpot scoring properties.

You can learn more about how to set up lead scoring in this knowledge base article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/set-up-score-properties-to-qualify-leads

When you set up your own lead scoring, views of specific pages (for example pricing page or product page) can be included.

No need for a third party solution.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

JEpner
Participant

SOLVE

Does this update in real-time, though?  Do we have to re-save the lead scoring rules, or run a Workflow, or something, or the lead score will changed based on user behavior without doing anything else, and update itself automatically?  Thank you.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JEpner,

This thread is 2 years old and may not have full visibility among our Community Members.

To ensure that your question is seen by our community members, I would encourage you to create a new post on the Community.

Please make sure to include a full description of the issue you are running into or your goal and any pertinent screenshots in the new post for the Community to better assist with the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
JEpner
Participant

SOLVE

Just looking for an answer to the question...

0 Upvotes
abala

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I have installed the hubspot tracking code on my website. Now as in this thread, I'm trying to assign points to my contacts based on pages that they visit. For example: I want to assign 4 points if the contact has at least one Page View of a URL equal to https://www.glean.ai/pricing. But the scores are not getting updated even if the contact visits the page. Any advice?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Anand Bala

0 Upvotes