CRM

mdrnd
Participant

Lead scoring based on contacts who attend to marketing event

Hi there,

I'm trying to create a lead scoring based on the contacts who attend to marketing events.

I have different type of events such as webinars, sponsored events, etc. And we host those events frequently not the same one but same type of different events.

What I'd like to do is that I'd like to create a lead scoring based on the contacts who attend to those webinars and sponsored events.

My question is that is there any way to do these through Marketing Events objects? I know that we can't create an atandeee lists with marketing events objects at HubSpot.

So I think the only solution left is to create static lists and import the atandee lists into the static lists. But this again isn't dynamic. What I'dl ike to see is that if my marketing team upload a static event list into the Webinar folder under Lists than the lead scoring gets this folder and create the score. AS of now we can only create lead scoring based on the lists. The problem with this is that anytime someone adds a new list and imports attendees into the list, we need to go back to lead scoring and add this list as a criteria which makes the job manual.

Any suggestion to resolve this issue perhaps with some workflow automation or something else?

Thanks

4 Replies 4
Bruk
Contributor

Hi everyone!

Any update on this? We use Marketing Professional Hub but experience similar situation as I dont want to add lists to the scoring rules for each external set of lead data.

Best, Bruk

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Bruk 

Thank you for your reply

Tagging additionnal experts to see if they can think of something else - @Jnix284 @Olivia_Bagnall @ChrisoKlepke do you have any advice on this?

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
AVChrista
Contributor | Elite Partner
Contributor | Elite Partner

Hi! What was the outcome of this? Can we apply lead scoring based on Marketing Events outside of creating lists?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @mdrnd 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @himanshurauthan @Josh @JBeatty do you have any thoughts for @mdrnd on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes