CRM

ARose05
Participant

Lead list with Company's state

SOLVE

Pretty basic question, but I'm new to this CRM and can't figure out how to get company info into the Contact lead list.  The leads in our CRM don't have addresses populating the record although they are associated with company's that do have addresses.  I'm trying to pull lead lists by the company's state...  Can't figure out how to get the company's state/region field into the list as only the contact state/region is an option.  Any guidance is appreciated!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ARose05,

Can you specify what exactly you'd like to do by 'pulling a lead list'? Do you want to filter for specific states to create a list of contacts from specific states? Do you want an overview (report) showing how many contacts you have per state?

Generally, the contact index page does not show company information but tools can easily access information from associated objects. Within a Professional subscription, you can also copy information from the company to the contact record – but whether that makes sense depends on what exactly you're trying to achieve.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @ARose05,

Can you specify what exactly you'd like to do by 'pulling a lead list'? Do you want to filter for specific states to create a list of contacts from specific states? Do you want an overview (report) showing how many contacts you have per state?

Generally, the contact index page does not show company information but tools can easily access information from associated objects. Within a Professional subscription, you can also copy information from the company to the contact record – but whether that makes sense depends on what exactly you're trying to achieve.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
ARose05
Participant

SOLVE

Great - thanks.  We will work on creating a workflow to populate the state/region field in the contact record.  

0 Upvotes