CRM

Garrick

Lead list doesnt fully upload

SOLVE

I have a bit of a problem with the contacts upload.  I'm trying to upload 21332 leads, after the import i'm only showing 20903 have been imported and I have zero errors, any help with be appreciated.  I know it's only 430 leads or so, but still.

2 Accepted solutions
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hello Garrick,

Did you check if your file lines are all filled ? Maybe you do not have in your file information in all your 21332 lines.

In addition to this, try to check if you have at least one of these informations for your contacts that are not being imported :

1. Email

2. First name

3. Last name

Normally if you do not have these three informations, you will not be able to create a contact. If you do not have the email for example, you should have First name or Last name at least.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us

View solution in original post

JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Also, there are no duplicates in this file correct? In those cases, it might end up just updating a record versus adding a new one. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Bruno_Teixeira
Solution

SOLVE

Hello Garrick,

Did you check if your file lines are all filled ? Maybe you do not have in your file information in all your 21332 lines.

In addition to this, try to check if you have at least one of these informations for your contacts that are not being imported :

1. Email

2. First name

3. Last name

Normally if you do not have these three informations, you will not be able to create a contact. If you do not have the email for example, you should have First name or Last name at least.

Bruno Teixeira

RevOps Manager

Cérès Growth Marketing

Hubspot Diamond Partner

bruno@ceres.agency
www.ceres.agency
linkedin
Contact us
JustinPerkinsC
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Also, there are no duplicates in this file correct? In those cases, it might end up just updating a record versus adding a new one. 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes