CRM

Alex3

Lead Status column blank on contacts list page

SOLVE

Hi

Sorry about all my questions! I am a new user.

When i click on to the contacts page I get a table showing a list of several contacts - the second to last column is called "Lead Status" and there is a dash against every contact in this column. I can't see where I actually select a lead status. How does this status get changed? 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Lead Status is set via Workflows or manually. For example, if a new lead comes in through a white paper form submission you may set their Lead Status as 'New.' You can customize the different status' in your Contact Property Settings to fit your companies sales process. HubSpot comes with 5 default Lead Status': NewOpenIn ProgressOpen Deal, and Unqualified. 

If you want to edit a leads current Lead Status you can you can go to your Contacts tab in either your Sales/CRM or Marketing software, select the contact(s) you wish to edit, click Edit and then select the property to update (Lead Status) and pick the value that fits.

You can also do a .CSV upload with all the Leads Status' assigned.

More info: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-use-the-lead-status-property-i...

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
shearn
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Lead Status is set via Workflows or manually. For example, if a new lead comes in through a white paper form submission you may set their Lead Status as 'New.' You can customize the different status' in your Contact Property Settings to fit your companies sales process. HubSpot comes with 5 default Lead Status': NewOpenIn ProgressOpen Deal, and Unqualified. 

If you want to edit a leads current Lead Status you can you can go to your Contacts tab in either your Sales/CRM or Marketing software, select the contact(s) you wish to edit, click Edit and then select the property to update (Lead Status) and pick the value that fits.

You can also do a .CSV upload with all the Leads Status' assigned.

More info: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-use-the-lead-status-property-i...

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution.
0 Upvotes