CRM

A_Walters
Miembro

Lead Scoring

resolver

My team and I are attempting to use contact lead scoring (Hubspot Score) to see highly engaged contacts (similar to the view in sequence analytics) that aren't current customers for outreach via different channels. We are currently assigning 2 points for a recent sales email clicked date that is less than 30 days & 1 point for a recent sales email open date that is less than 30 days (with the sales reply date or meeting booked as unknown). Can we use the total email opens & clicks that we can view in sequence analytics for scoring purposes? Also, open to any suggestions on a workaround. 

1 Soluciones aceptada
EmmaAtKiwi
Solución
Colaborador líder | Partner nivel Platinum

Lead Scoring

resolver

In a way @A_Walters, yes! Create a list of contacts that have opened 2 or more sequences, or clicked 2 or more sequences (or whatever number you prefer) like the example below, and then use that list membership as a lead scoring criteria. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.14.32 PM.png

Emma Washington

HubSpot Director @ Kiwi Creative

3x Accredited HubSpot Platinum Partner

HubSpot Certified Trainer
Leader of B2B Technology (USA) HubSpot User Group

Join our HubSpot Community Group for B2B Technology

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
BukunmiOdetayo
Colaborador líder | Partner
Colaborador líder | Partner

Lead Scoring

resolver

Hi @A_Walters,

Those are great activities to start with. Altogether, you may include every touchpoint and channel through which your contacts engage with your organization (such as page views, marketing emails open/click, sales emails open/click, total revenue if you track this, deal stage, lifecycle stage, lead status, etc.).

I added the following two resources for you to consult further

Tips for creating a lead scoring model that works

Lead scoring 101

Let me know if this reply helps!

Bukunmi (Matt) Odetayo

Discuss Your Hubspot Needs

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

A_Walters
Miembro

Lead Scoring

resolver

is there any way to factor in contact activity (number of opens & clicks on an email sequence) into Hubspot scoring? 

0 Me gusta
EmmaAtKiwi
Solución

Lead Scoring

resolver

In a way @A_Walters, yes! Create a list of contacts that have opened 2 or more sequences, or clicked 2 or more sequences (or whatever number you prefer) like the example below, and then use that list membership as a lead scoring criteria. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-23 at 12.14.32 PM.png

Emma Washington

HubSpot Director @ Kiwi Creative

3x Accredited HubSpot Platinum Partner

HubSpot Certified Trainer
Leader of B2B Technology (USA) HubSpot User Group

Join our HubSpot Community Group for B2B Technology