Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Last modified date broken by automatic tasks

Berater

Hi, i'm trying to filter by lead status and last modified date to see contacts that have a certain status and were updated. But automatic tasks in Hubspot update the last modified date breaking this filter.

Firstly - surely automatic tasks shouldn't change modified date as it wasn't modified by me/my team - or there should be another data for user modified.

Second - how can I see which contacts have had this property changed in a time period when Last Modified doesnt work

Any help much appreciated.

Tim

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
3 ANTWORTEN 3
Highlighted
Trendsetter

@timjwardster Here are the default property definitions. - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/contacts/hubspots-default-contact-properties

I understand using the lead status but not sure how to answer for the rest as you want to know about a change.....what change?  There are great filters and options. 

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Highlighted
Berater

The change i'm trying to capture is Lead Status being set to a different value. So I set a filter on all contacts of a certain status and wanted to use last modified date because I know that is the only change that I’ve made to the contacts.

But I get lots of contacts  included in the filter that actually changed status the week before, because HubSpot’s automatic process has updated them so last modified date is set.

Does that make sense?

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Highlighted
Trendsetter

@timjwardster Understood, so the last modified is not the correct property for you to filter by since the changes in it do not net the desired results. What other property can you use to get the desired results?

Perhaps your view could include a column for last contacted or last activity. Then sort by this property to see which you can ignore and which need your attention. 

Antworten
0 Like / Likes