CRM

Radek
Participant | Elite Partner

Last activity date vs comments

SOLVE

Hi,

I have the problem to find deals, conntacts, tickets with no activity last time.

I was using "Last activity date" parameter but it doesn't include comments.

People are often commenting some note/task/email.

It should be counted as an activity.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Radek,

Interesting point, have you checked the HubSpot Ideas Forum? You could submit it as a request there. (You have my upvote.)

Currently, "Last activity date" only includes notes, calls, sales emails, meetings, tasks, or chats for contacts, for example. Currently the only workaround would be to not comment but leave separate notes.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Radek

SOLVE

I have submitten an idea. I was supposed to post it as an idea from the begining 🙂

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Last-activity-date-vs-comments/idi-p/378213#M66441

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hello @Radek,

Interesting point, have you checked the HubSpot Ideas Forum? You could submit it as a request there. (You have my upvote.)

Currently, "Last activity date" only includes notes, calls, sales emails, meetings, tasks, or chats for contacts, for example. Currently the only workaround would be to not comment but leave separate notes.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.