CRM

KrisW
Participant

Last Contacted Not Updating after Marketing Email

SOLVE

Hi All, 

I have sent some marketing emails on the Hubspot Platform (i.e. not through Outlook etc). and the "Last Contacted" date has not been updated for any of the contacts in the list that I sent the email to?

Is this correct? 

So I created a good email, uploaded my list of "rich people.xls" and sent the email. All of my "rich people.xls" are in my contacts and companies etc but the "Last Contact" is blank. i.e "-".

Any advice would be greatly appriciated.   

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @KrisW 

HubSpot considers "Last Contacted" a Sales Property rather than a Marketing Property, which may explain why it is blank.

Default Sales PropertiesDefault Sales Properties

"Last Contacted" would be any meeting, sales call or one-to-one email that you've had with the contact and that has been recorded in HubSpot.  

Since you have uploaded a list and created an email to send to this list, HubSpot is considering these marketing emails. Search in filters for "marketing emails" to find: Marketing emails delivered, Marketing emails bounced, First marketing email send date, etc. You'll probably find the information you're looking for here. 

I hope this helps.

-Will

HubSpot_s_default_contact_properties.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @KrisW 

HubSpot considers "Last Contacted" a Sales Property rather than a Marketing Property, which may explain why it is blank.

Default Sales PropertiesDefault Sales Properties

"Last Contacted" would be any meeting, sales call or one-to-one email that you've had with the contact and that has been recorded in HubSpot.  

Since you have uploaded a list and created an email to send to this list, HubSpot is considering these marketing emails. Search in filters for "marketing emails" to find: Marketing emails delivered, Marketing emails bounced, First marketing email send date, etc. You'll probably find the information you're looking for here. 

I hope this helps.

-Will

HubSpot_s_default_contact_properties.png

KrisW
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you Will!

That's a great answer and really helped me out - i've also found out some other columns I can use that I didn't know where there. 

Thanks for your time. 

KrisW

0 Upvotes