CRM

aronningen

Last Activity Date only shows on individual contact record.

SOLVE

When I sort contacts or filter for contacts based on last activity date, why do some of the dates not register? When listing contacts, the Last Activity Date does not show on the column, I can look at the record and see the activity...

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Support is going to be the best source of help for an anomaly like the one you describe -- i.e., "Last Activity Date" does not show in the view screen (for some contacts), but shows for those same contacts IN THE CONTACT RECORD. However, before you go down that road you may want to confirm that's what's actually happening.

Only certain specific activity qualifies to update the Last Activity Date contact property.
- see HubSpot's default contact properties (Sales Properties section)

HubSpot Last Activity Date Update CriteriaHubSpot Last Activity Date Update Criteria

Also, see this thread about some of the differences between "Last Activity Date" and "Last Contacted".
- see image

HubSpot Last Activity Date vs Last Contacted vs Next ActivityHubSpot Last Activity Date vs Last Contacted vs Next Activity

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

HubSpot Support is going to be the best source of help for an anomaly like the one you describe -- i.e., "Last Activity Date" does not show in the view screen (for some contacts), but shows for those same contacts IN THE CONTACT RECORD. However, before you go down that road you may want to confirm that's what's actually happening.

Only certain specific activity qualifies to update the Last Activity Date contact property.
- see HubSpot's default contact properties (Sales Properties section)

HubSpot Last Activity Date Update CriteriaHubSpot Last Activity Date Update Criteria

Also, see this thread about some of the differences between "Last Activity Date" and "Last Contacted".
- see image

HubSpot Last Activity Date vs Last Contacted vs Next ActivityHubSpot Last Activity Date vs Last Contacted vs Next Activity

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com