CRM

NMCasanova
メンバー

Landing page not showing on website

解決

Hi,

I have created a landing page and inserted the link on our website. The website was created by developers three years ago (in case this is important). The problem is that when I click on the link it redirects me to the login page on hubspot, it doesn't show my landing. Any ideas will be appreciated. 

Thank you

Nuria

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

That link still has the hs_preview parameter attached to it: http://tvnx.hubspotpagebuilder.com/travel-nexus-news?hs_preview=otCVgwEj-57734972753

If you remove everything after/including the question mark, you should be good.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
14件の返信
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

wow! I didn't see that! it's great, now it works! thank you so much for taking the time. Excellent support!

Nuria

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

I have included it on our home page https://www.tvnx.com in the green stripe saying 'SUBSCRIBE HERE TO OUR TRAVEL NEWSLETTER FOR THE B2B INDUSTRY'

thank you

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
解決策
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

That link still has the hs_preview parameter attached to it: http://tvnx.hubspotpagebuilder.com/travel-nexus-news?hs_preview=otCVgwEj-57734972753

If you remove everything after/including the question mark, you should be good.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決
0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Thank you – and could you share a link of a website page where you're trying to add this link and where it's prompting you to log-in, @NMCasanova?

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

Hi Karsten,

I've been testing the link in different places. It does work on an email or on social media (you reach the landing page). It does not work when inserted on my website (you reach the Hubspot login page). As said, I don't have a problem with the HubSpot domain, that is fine with us, but what happens is that our website visitors won't be able to access the landing from our website itself, which is a major disadvantage.

Unless you have any idea on why this is happening on the Hubspot side, I'll have to contact the website developers and see if they have any suggestions to solve it (hopefully). Thank you very much.

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

Could you please share the landing page link here?

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

You still can use the landing page section, it simply won't be published under your regular website domain but a more generic HubSpot URL, as you can see in the screenshot above.

There's unfortunately nothing that we're missing here. HubSpot wants you to upgrade to make use of that feature – like a lot of other software vendors, too.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

I don't mind that the landing is under a Hubspot domain, that's fine but I thought I could insert that URL somewhere else. So basically what you are saying is that I can use the Hubspot URL leading to the landing as long as I don't insert it on my website domain as it won't work. Correct?

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

The link that you specify in the Settings tab ("Page URL") can be linked from any place that you want and you can share on social media, in emails etc.

You could also link to it from your existing website. It simply won't have the usual domain. If your website is acme.com, you can link to the hs-sites.com landing page. The hs-sites.com can't be changed unless you upgrade.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

Ah, I see... so basically I cannot use the landing page section as nobody will be able to access it via the internal link. I find it strange though, as it is not a section closed to 'upgraded' subscriptions like other sections on the menu. If it is open... any suggestion on how the free users can take advantage and try it out? Maybe I missed something here. Thank you again, highly appreciated.

0 いいね!
NMCasanova
メンバー

解決

Wow thank you! I never thought of that. I have looked into what you mention but it seems that the option of connecting my own domain website is not available in the free subscription. Is this possible? 

Thank you again

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova, indeed, you'd have to upgrade to Marketing Hub Starter to connect a domain. This is a limitation of the free product. Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!
karstenkoehler
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner

解決

Hi @NMCasanova,

When you're editing a landing page, you wouldn't insert the link of the page on your website. (It sounds like you potentially took the link right from your browser address bar or the preview link of the page. These links can't be accessed publicly and require a user to be logged in. They're for internal editing and use only.)

In the Settings tab of the landing page editor, you can specify the URL under which the page should be published, see here:

karstenkoehler_2-1637319238307.png

If your own website domain isn't available yet to be selected, you would have to connect it first. Once connected, publishing the page will make it available immediately under the page URL, as shown in the screenshot above.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions on anything.

Karsten Köhler

0 いいね!