CRM

Ste
Participante

Kiosk form entry info is all added into a single contact - "New" Form Option not working.

resolver

We have a kiosk with different people entering their basic details into the same browser

As widely discussed in the Community Forums, the issue is that Hubspot Cookies identify the browser as belonging to the same person and continue to update the same persons contact. 

Hubspot created a NEW Form Option:    Always create contact for new email address" NEW  Create a new contact when a form is submitted with an email address that doesn’t match any in your existing contacts records. ........  but the new option is still just not working.   

After activiating it - in our case - all contact details were written into one previous contact.

Chat support advised to also delete all cookies which I did. However, afterwards all new contact entries (Email, etc.) were just added into one single NEW contact (instead into one OLD contact).

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
DanielSanchez
Solución
Asesor destacado | Partner nivel Platinum

Kiosk form entry info is all added into a single contact - "New" Form Option not working.

resolver

Hi @Ste 

Try this new option in the form options: "Always create contact for new email addres"

form.PNG

I I believe that this should help.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

5 Respuestas 5
DanielSanchez

resolver

Hi @Ste 

Is there a responsible person next to the monitor in the Kiosk to support those who register?

If so, I believe that a solution is the incognito window in the browser. With each completed, the person in charge opens a new window. Very fast and simple, using the keyboard shortcut, it's 1 second.

Hope this helps.

Best regards!

Ste
Participante

resolver

Thanks Daniel, that is a good idea, but the kiosk has replaced exactly that person (who is now doing something more value adding).  The kiosk is in the Chrome Browser Kiosk mode all by itself. 

Ste
Participante

resolver

I guess the solution will just be to find another form for the registration terminal and import the data into hubspot later. That would obviously mean that the records would only be available later with a delay and after their collection and upload. 

DanielSanchez
Solución

resolver

Hi @Ste 

Try this new option in the form options: "Always create contact for new email addres"

form.PNG

I I believe that this should help.

Best regards!

Ste
Participante

resolver

Daniel, 

I really appreciate your input.   "Always create contact for new email address"  is trying to fix the issue but it appears the form must be started with that option. I couldn't make the option work later. 

Therefore, I now created a new form and selected that option from the outset and it worked!