CRM

jdtingay
Contributor

Key Accounts Field on total revenue

SOLVE

I'm trying to create an automation to identify company records where the total closed/won value for deals is greater than a certain value.

For example, Company A has total closed/won deals >£50,000 -> set custom field to true

I've added a custom field for Key Accounts but I'd like this to be checked automatically when a company exceeds a preset value for Closed/Won.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay , 

Based on what you are trying to achieve, I reckon HubSpots new Target account functionality might be able to help you potentially. The link below shows you how to assemble a workflow just like the one you are looking for and goes over the new functionality. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/get-started-with-account-based-marketing-in-hubspot

I hope this help? 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

unnamed (1).png

View solution in original post

EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay! @Dan1's recommendation is certainly the easiest way. But to do this manually, you'd first have to create an additional custom company field to get the total amount a customer has paid you, then create the workflow to automatically update the first custom field you created.

User @joshua-paul created a Total Deal Amount field below:

EmmaWashington_0-1597675525712.png

Once you create the field, you can make your workflow:

- Workflows > Company-based > Set Enrollment Triggers > Filter Type = Company > Enrollment Trigger = Total Deal Amount is greater than or equal to $50,000

- New Action > Set Property Value > Select the custom field you want to be checked > Select True

Good luck!

Emma

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
EmmaWashington
Solution
Top Contributor

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay! @Dan1's recommendation is certainly the easiest way. But to do this manually, you'd first have to create an additional custom company field to get the total amount a customer has paid you, then create the workflow to automatically update the first custom field you created.

User @joshua-paul created a Total Deal Amount field below:

EmmaWashington_0-1597675525712.png

Once you create the field, you can make your workflow:

- Workflows > Company-based > Set Enrollment Triggers > Filter Type = Company > Enrollment Trigger = Total Deal Amount is greater than or equal to $50,000

- New Action > Set Property Value > Select the custom field you want to be checked > Select True

Good luck!

Emma

Dan1
Solution
Guide

SOLVE

Hi @jdtingay , 

Based on what you are trying to achieve, I reckon HubSpots new Target account functionality might be able to help you potentially. The link below shows you how to assemble a workflow just like the one you are looking for and goes over the new functionality. 

https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account/get-started-with-account-based-marketing-in-hubspot

I hope this help? 

Dan Currin 

Co-Founder 

OrgChartHub & GeoMapper named in the Top 30 HubSpot Apps 

unnamed (1).png