CRM

ConnorSlivensky
Key Advisor | Elite Partner
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

Keeping Contacts Under Account Limit

SOLVE

We've been having problems keeping our contacts under our account limit. I did a quick search and found a solution to a similar question in April 2018. It mentioned setting up a report/dashboard to notify you but the screenshot attached was a databox one, not HubSpot as the post suggested. I was hoping somebody could shed some light on how it was set up or anything that accomplishes the same thing?

@MFrankJohnson it was your solution but I know it was a while ago, do you remember how you accomplished it?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Sure @ConnorSlivensky,

Databox emails us (&/or clients) ...
- Daily Scorecards | with a count of total HubSpot Deals Closed Won.
- see image

Databox Daily Scorecard: HubSpot Deals Closed WonDatabox Daily Scorecard: HubSpot Deals Closed Won

- Scheduled Event Alerts | when HubSpot Sales call volume is met or will NOT be met (based on a projection estimate).
- see image

Databox Scheduled Event Alerts: HubSpot CRM CallsDatabox Scheduled Event Alerts: HubSpot CRM Calls

- Executive Dashboards | (i.e., with combined Google and HubSpot data) on demand.

AND

- HubSpot Admin Dashboards | with CONTACT COUNTS WE GET FROM HUBSPOT Smart Lists!

[e.g., the dashboard from the thread you cited.]

Smart Lists
We build HubSpot smart lists to feed Databox Dashboards. When building our smart list criteria, we use the same familiar HubSpot 'positive and negative attribute' vocabulary employed when setting up HubSpot lead scoring.

Takes a varying amount of work to setup depending on how complex the criteria are, then saves dollars month after month. Particularly helpful for busy sales directors, managers, leads.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

SOLVE

Sure @ConnorSlivensky,

Databox emails us (&/or clients) ...
- Daily Scorecards | with a count of total HubSpot Deals Closed Won.
- see image

Databox Daily Scorecard: HubSpot Deals Closed WonDatabox Daily Scorecard: HubSpot Deals Closed Won

- Scheduled Event Alerts | when HubSpot Sales call volume is met or will NOT be met (based on a projection estimate).
- see image

Databox Scheduled Event Alerts: HubSpot CRM CallsDatabox Scheduled Event Alerts: HubSpot CRM Calls

- Executive Dashboards | (i.e., with combined Google and HubSpot data) on demand.

AND

- HubSpot Admin Dashboards | with CONTACT COUNTS WE GET FROM HUBSPOT Smart Lists!

[e.g., the dashboard from the thread you cited.]

Smart Lists
We build HubSpot smart lists to feed Databox Dashboards. When building our smart list criteria, we use the same familiar HubSpot 'positive and negative attribute' vocabulary employed when setting up HubSpot lead scoring.

Takes a varying amount of work to setup depending on how complex the criteria are, then saves dollars month after month. Particularly helpful for busy sales directors, managers, leads.

Hope that helps.

Best,
Frank

Chief HubSpot Consultant

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v05.png

MFrankJohnson.com | Perfect HubSpot Series | Connect on LinkedIn

Help find posts quickly ... accept this solution now.

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com