CRM

SCoskren
Mitglied

Keep getting error message that recipient looks invalid

lösung

Cursor_and_Solved__HubSpot_Community_-_Keep_getting_error_message_that_recipient_looks_invalid_-_HubSpot_Community.png

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @SCoskren,

So I personally would NEVER post  Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for an employee, customer, third-party, etc. any contacts on a public forum like this without their written consent. This could easily and potentially violate several regulations including GDPR. Best security practices suggest to consult with your organization's legal counsil regarding data and privacy regulations. Just FYI.

To answer your question, the email address is getting bounced because it is invalid. Sometimes it could be a small error like gmail.con, sometimes they submit fake email address, sometimes human error while typing, the email address is no longer in use, or your email domain is blocked or marked as spam. If you have a secondary email address for a record, you make the secondary email address the primary. Documentation/instructions

If you ensure the email address is indeed correct, you can unbounce and try again. Documentation/instructions

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

1 Antwort
StefaniUAT
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

Hi @SCoskren,

So I personally would NEVER post  Personally Identifiable Information (PII) for an employee, customer, third-party, etc. any contacts on a public forum like this without their written consent. This could easily and potentially violate several regulations including GDPR. Best security practices suggest to consult with your organization's legal counsil regarding data and privacy regulations. Just FYI.

To answer your question, the email address is getting bounced because it is invalid. Sometimes it could be a small error like gmail.con, sometimes they submit fake email address, sometimes human error while typing, the email address is no longer in use, or your email domain is blocked or marked as spam. If you have a secondary email address for a record, you make the secondary email address the primary. Documentation/instructions

If you ensure the email address is indeed correct, you can unbounce and try again. Documentation/instructions

Best,
Stefani Johnson
Defect and Database Administrator
University of Advancing Technology
uat.edu I Earn Tech Respect