Job Title in Quotes

SOLVE
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone found a place (I might be blindly missing this) where you can have staff adjust their job titles within HubSpot? The reason I ask is when generating quotes staff are not having Job Titles auto inserted. We are able to adjust these on a one-off basis when creating a quote, but not have it be something standard the system seems to know. 

It is a minor detail but I know one most people will likely miss and forget to fill in. 

Justin Perkins
Solutions Engineer
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @JustinPerkinsC,

The Job title is taken from the "job title" that was provided the last time a user created a quote. So if a new team member comes on board and creates a quote and inserts a job title that will be the default moving forward.

If they were to change it at any stage that would becoming the new default.

I hope this makes sense,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
2 Replies 2
Highlighted
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @JustinPerkinsC,

The Job title is taken from the "job title" that was provided the last time a user created a quote. So if a new team member comes on board and creates a quote and inserts a job title that will be the default moving forward.

If they were to change it at any stage that would becoming the new default.

I hope this makes sense,

Jack

Jack Coldrick
Solutions Engineer @ HubSpot
Add me on LinkedIn
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

ah okay good to know, the HubSpot note that appears in that window was a bit misleading. As it stated it would only be for that one quote the changes would take effect. 

Justin Perkins
Solutions Engineer
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin