CRM

AVilela

It should not be possible to create a deal in closed won stage

SOLVE

Hi there,

Is there a way to disable users to create a deal directly in the Closed Won stage? 

Or any workaround perhaps with a workflow to disable this possibility?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AVilela,

I don't think this is possible yet. I'm not aware of any ways to prevent the selection of values in the deal create form/sidebar. (The create form doesn't respect required properties for deal stages which would've otherwise been my approach here.)

You could create a workflow to notify you when deals are created where the deal stage is closed won and has never been any of the previous stages. That would at least allow you to take action quickly.

Additionally, you could submit a request for locking values from being selected in the create forms. This can be done in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Lfahlen
Participant

SOLVE

There is an idea posted for this - head over to Restrict Which Stages Deals Can Be Created In and give it an upvote (just did so myself) 

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AVilela,

I don't think this is possible yet. I'm not aware of any ways to prevent the selection of values in the deal create form/sidebar. (The create form doesn't respect required properties for deal stages which would've otherwise been my approach here.)

You could create a workflow to notify you when deals are created where the deal stage is closed won and has never been any of the previous stages. That would at least allow you to take action quickly.

Additionally, you could submit a request for locking values from being selected in the create forms. This can be done in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. The product team reviews these requests based on their popularity.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.