CRM

JChill
Mitglied

Issues with uploading excel sheet

lösung

I am trying to upload my excel sheet with sales leads onto Hubspot. But it says : Your import is missing headers. Check your import file and make sure each column with data has a header. 

I tried copy pasting onto another sheet and checked all has headings. But still showing the same error. 

How to fix this?

Many thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JChill,

It sounds like you already checked that each column has a header? You can see sample import files here. If you're unsure, feel free to share the header row of your file here.

Sometimes, there is a rogue cell somewhere to the right that contains content. This can cause an error. If your import columns are A to G, for example, I'd recommend selecting and deleting all columns to the right of G, even if they seem empty. (Alternatively, only copy A to G to another file.)

Let me know how it goes!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
phatz
Mitglied

lösung

I have the same problem, keep getting errors

karstenkoehler
Lösung
Berühmtheit | Partner
Berühmtheit | Partner

lösung

Hi @JChill,

It sounds like you already checked that each column has a header? You can see sample import files here. If you're unsure, feel free to share the header row of your file here.

Sometimes, there is a rogue cell somewhere to the right that contains content. This can cause an error. If your import columns are A to G, for example, I'd recommend selecting and deleting all columns to the right of G, even if they seem empty. (Alternatively, only copy A to G to another file.)

Let me know how it goes!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.