CRM

Tim1969

Issues with Chrome.

SOLVE

HI,

I have two hubspot accounts, and up until the weekend I have been able to access both by logging in and out using chrome. As of Saturday, I can log in and successfully but cannot access my contacts, I just get the basic screen header and footer but no contact data in either. 

I can login successfully in Firefox, but of course the chrome extension doesn't work in there. Has anybody experienced similar or can anyone tell me why this is happening?

Thx

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Issues with Chrome.

SOLVE

Hey @Tim1969,

Generally when something like this happens it can be due to your browser caching an older version of the HubSpot app which may conflict with a newer version. 

You can resolve this easily by clearing your browser cache. 

There is a helpful guide on how to clear your cache available here:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache
When clearing your cache please ensure that you have selected "from the beginning of time"

Tom

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Tim1969

Issues with Chrome.

SOLVE

The issue seems to have resolved itself but I'm intruiged as to what caused it so I can prevent it from happening again....

0 Upvotes
Tom
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Issues with Chrome.

SOLVE

Hey @Tim1969,

Generally when something like this happens it can be due to your browser caching an older version of the HubSpot app which may conflict with a newer version. 

You can resolve this easily by clearing your browser cache. 

There is a helpful guide on how to clear your cache available here:
https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/cos-general/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache
When clearing your cache please ensure that you have selected "from the beginning of time"

Tom

0 Upvotes
Tim1969

Issues with Chrome.

SOLVE

Ha, it's done it again!

0 Upvotes