CRM

JBaunach

Issue with Hubspot Business Card Phone Number Upload

SOLVE

Hello! After a trade show, I uploaded a number of business cards into Hubspot using the Business Card scanner. One of the default fields was "Mobile Phone Number" which I put the contacts phone number in for each card. However, now that I am trying to go through all of the contacts and reach out to them, the "Phone Number" contact field is blank and I can't seem to find "Mobile Phone Number" field anywhere. Is there a way to see these numbers so that I can reach out to the contacts?

1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaunach,

This is very unusual. Could you check under Settings > Properties whether Mobile Phone Number can be found among the contact properties? If not, then someone might have archived the property before.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
7 Replies 7
JBaunach

SOLVE

Karsten,

I looked under archived properties and found and was able to restore Mobile Phone Number as a contact property! We are now set up.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Glad to hear!

Karsten Köhler

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
JBaunach

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

I tried searching it again on the sidebar customization and still do not see it as an option to add to the sidebar (see attached photo). Is this the correct menu to edit the sidebar?

Hubspot Issue.PNG

karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaunach,

This is very unusual. Could you check under Settings > Properties whether Mobile Phone Number can be found among the contact properties? If not, then someone might have archived the property before.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes
JBaunach

SOLVE

Hi Karsten,

Thank you for the help. I was going through the steps you showed me. However, when I was searching for "Mobile Phone Number" in the Contact record left sidebar edit menu, nothing showed up. I have "Phone Number" availble, which is what was already on the sidebar but not "Mobile Phone Number" which seems to be where everything is saved.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaunach,

The Mobile phone number is not in the left contact sidebar by default. You'd have to click View all properties before searching it or add it via the sidebar customization. It's unlikely that it's not there since it's a default property. Could you check again?

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JBaunach,

If you can't find the Mobile phone number in the left contact record sidebar, you can add this property by following these steps: Customize default record sidebars

Navigate to Settings > Objects > Contacts > Record cusotmization > Default properties sidebar > Edit, then search for Mobile phone number and add it to the About this contact section on the right. Hit the Save button and you should be set.

Whenever you're trying to find a property, you can also scroll down said sidebar on the left until you see the View all properties button. This is where you should find all information about your contact.

Let me know if you have any follow-up questions!

Karsten Köhler

0 Upvotes