CRM

Onlinepsy
Membro

Is this possible with Hubspot

resolver

Dear Hubspot-community,

I am running an online therapy business and I am completely new to CRM's (so sorry for the beginners question ;)). I hope you can let me know if the following is possible with Hubspot. I would like all leads generated on my website (a filled out CF7-form) to show up in a CRM showing:

• How the visitor reached my website (direct hit, organic, paid, referral, social etc)
  • If through Google: The Keyword entered
  • If through Google ads: Which Ad campaign (and specific ad) was clicked
  • Ip/Country

Is this possible with the standard setup of Hubspot (Free plan) and/or do I need to do a lot of specific customizations?

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi @Onlinepsy 

All features are available in HubSpot except the Keyword for Organic search. HubSpot is able to identify the source/channel (use Original source & drill-down), and the IP country of your lead. I'm not sure whether you can integrate Google Ads in a Free plan. If you can, you can easily track campaign and ads clicks.

No-one knows the Organic search keyword except Google. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
Aakar
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque

resolver

Hi @Onlinepsy 

All features are available in HubSpot except the Keyword for Organic search. HubSpot is able to identify the source/channel (use Original source & drill-down), and the IP country of your lead. I'm not sure whether you can integrate Google Ads in a Free plan. If you can, you can easily track campaign and ads clicks.

No-one knows the Organic search keyword except Google. 

Thanks.

Aakar Anil
Marketing Technologist
aakar.me | @aakarpost | in/aakarpost