CRM

danielrosehill
Participant

Is there any way to back up free CRM?

SOLVE

Is there any native functionality for backing up the CRM? I'm on the free tier.

By 'backup' I mean that I would like to periodically export all leads that I have stored in the CRM.

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @danielrosehill,

Yes, you can export contacts, companies, deals and ticket records, here's how: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

If you're looking for a more automated option, I recommend checking out HubSpot's integration with Zapier which would allow you to create new spreadsheet rows for new contacts, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

johnelmer
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@danielrosehill I suggest trying Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot in the HubSpot App Marketplace. It's the most comprehensive export tool available and saves your CRM data as an Excel file. Best of all, it's free! 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
johnelmer
Solution

SOLVE

@danielrosehill I suggest trying Ultimate Data Export for HubSpot in the HubSpot App Marketplace. It's the most comprehensive export tool available and saves your CRM data as an Excel file. Best of all, it's free! 

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

John Elmer, CEO
Bayard Bradford

Advanced CRM Implementation | HubSpot Custom Integration Services | Datawarehouse.io Apps for HubSpot
Elite HubSpot Solutions Partner
> Follow me on LinkedIn
0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @danielrosehill,

Yes, you can export contacts, companies, deals and ticket records, here's how: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/crm-setup/export-contacts-companies-deals-or-tickets

If you're looking for a more automated option, I recommend checking out HubSpot's integration with Zapier which would allow you to create new spreadsheet rows for new contacts, for example.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.