CRM

Kirbs
Participant

Is there a way to notify the Contact Owner if the Contact emails another email address??

SOLVE

Our main outreach mainly comes from one email address (a team member), then depending on various factors the Contact gets assigned an Owner.

Sometimes the Contact replies the 'old' (non-Owner) email.

Is there a workflow or method to notify the current Contact Owner that their contact has engaged with someone else from the team (or any domain email other than the Contact Owner's own)?

I know the Contact Owner should be checking this in Hubspot, but it doesn't alway happen so I'm trying to see if there is another way to alert them.

Thanks

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
danmoyle
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Is there a way to notify the Contact Owner if the Contact emails another email address??

SOLVE

Hey there @Kirbs. I'm with @PamCotton on this one. Here's what the workflow could look like. 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.06.56 PM.png

Trigger: When an event occurs > contact replies to an email (can be re-enrolled)

Then, notify the contact record owner, and I included details in the subject & body: 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.08.58 PM.png

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
danmoyle
Solution

SOLVE

Hey there @Kirbs. I'm with @PamCotton on this one. Here's what the workflow could look like. 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.06.56 PM.png

Trigger: When an event occurs > contact replies to an email (can be re-enrolled)

Then, notify the contact record owner, and I included details in the subject & body: 

Screenshot 2024-02-05 at 3.08.58 PM.png

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hey @Kirbs, Happy Monday!

I would suggest creating a workflow that triggers an email notification to the Contact Owner whenever a contact responds to an email from a different team member or any domain email other than the Contact Owner's own.

I want to invite our top experts @Aakar, @CHansen7, and @danmoyle, any recommendations for @Kirbs?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !