CRM

Dmisin
Participant

Is there a way to hide/remove Lifecycle Change in the Activity feed?

SOLVE

Hello,

I am not sure if this is possible with the higher tiers, but I am unable to remove or hide the lifecycle change in the activity feed for Contacts. 

Let me know if this is possible!

Thank you,

Daniel 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
willsmith
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Dmisin 

This won't globally hide the Lifecyle change for all contacts, but as you're working within HubSpot, you can click Filter activity in the contact record, then uncheck Lifecycle changes. 

It's an easy fix, but one that you'll need to do for each contact as you encounter them. 

I hope this helps. 

-Will

Filter activityFilter activity

View solution in original post

willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

UPDATE:

Hey @Dmisin 

I double checked this in my own portal. If you change the view or filter for ONE contact, it applies for all contacts as well. 

I was unable to test weather this works for new contacts that are created through email (for example) BUT I am assuming that it should work since the filter is already present. 

Check it out and let me know. Thank you. 

-Will

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Dmisin 

This won't globally hide the Lifecyle change for all contacts, but as you're working within HubSpot, you can click Filter activity in the contact record, then uncheck Lifecycle changes. 

It's an easy fix, but one that you'll need to do for each contact as you encounter them. 

I hope this helps. 

-Will

Filter activityFilter activity

Dmisin
Participant

SOLVE

Thank you for the tip, such a simple fix! 

The other contacts also get this filter applied automatically, so it works out perfectly.

However, I am not sure about the new leads that come in just yet though. I'm guessing it will also be under the same filtering rules.

0 Upvotes
willsmith
Solution

SOLVE

UPDATE:

Hey @Dmisin 

I double checked this in my own portal. If you change the view or filter for ONE contact, it applies for all contacts as well. 

I was unable to test weather this works for new contacts that are created through email (for example) BUT I am assuming that it should work since the filter is already present. 

Check it out and let me know. Thank you. 

-Will