CRM

garyyyyt

Is there a way to export contacts with activities, then re-import them back?

SOLVE

Hello all, just as the title describes, I'm trying to find a way to export my existing contacts together with the activities, and import them back into another HubSpot account?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @garyyyyt,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration. Specifically for migrating from one to another HubSpot portal, there is a HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator app on the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @garyyyyt,

It's currently not possible to export contact engagements (notes, tasks, emails, meetings, calls), at least not out-of-the-box. There are workarounds using third-party integrations. I haven't tested this myself but other users have mentioned import2 data migration. Specifically for migrating from one to another HubSpot portal, there is a HubSpot to HubSpot Migrator app on the HubSpot App Marketplace.

Another alternative would be custom solutions based on the HubSpot Engagements API.

There is also a thread on this topic in the HubSpot Ideas section of the community. I'd recommend upvoting this thread and leaving a comment with your use case.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.