Is there a way to backup all the activity with each contact in CRM? (sales emails, notes, etc.)

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

There were some issues recently with loading content in CRM. It was resolved, however, but caused some panic attacks within our sales team Smiley Happy as they had all their notes in there without a backup.

Now to prevent them from having strokes, I thought we should backup all that data from time to time, but I can't find a way. It seems like we can backup (or export) pretty much everything, BUT the content I'm talking about (like logged sales emails, notes about each contact, etc.).

How could I do that?

Thanks in advance.

3 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Aidas  At this time, there is not a way to backup or download timeline data. In my experience, we have yet to experience a total loss in timeline data for any customer; however, I can understand your concern. Can you add a request for timeline backup to the ideas forum?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hey @Aidas

We can backup all of that data for you, notes, emails, calls, meetings and even activity data(clicks, opens, views, etc.)  Not sure if this is still a need for you but wanted to let you know our tool is hooked up to HubSpot and can get it exported for you.  Reach out to me here at scot@trujay.com, thanks!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Take a look at Skyvia. It allows to backup Hubspot data automatically on a daily basis or anytime manually. In case of any data loss, you can recover your data in a few clicks.

0 Upvotes
7 Replies
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @Aidas  At this time, there is not a way to backup or download timeline data. In my experience, we have yet to experience a total loss in timeline data for any customer; however, I can understand your concern. Can you add a request for timeline backup to the ideas forum?

Ed 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for a reply.

Just did. 

A.

Regular Contributor

Hey @Aidas

We can backup all of that data for you, notes, emails, calls, meetings and even activity data(clicks, opens, views, etc.)  Not sure if this is still a need for you but wanted to let you know our tool is hooked up to HubSpot and can get it exported for you.  Reach out to me here at scot@trujay.com, thanks!

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Hey,

Try to do the backups to CSV or Excel automatically using Data2CRM service.

Get in touch with experts to get more information.

Cheers

0 Upvotes
Regular Contributor

Take a look at Skyvia. It allows to backup Hubspot data automatically on a daily basis or anytime manually. In case of any data loss, you can recover your data in a few clicks.

0 Upvotes
Occasional Contributor

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies! I see there are quite a few 3rd party services to deal with this. Was there some sort of API launched recently enabling this?

Anyway, I'll look into these. Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Aidas

Regular Contributor

Giving this a follow as well. Much needed feature at our premises and I think that at the rates we're paying for HS, we shouldn't be forced to use a 3rd party solution..

0 Upvotes