Is there a limit on the number of notifications?

mimsims2019

I recently started using the free version of HubSpot CRM. 

Today I noticed that it says 'You've received 125 out of 200 notifications... Unlock more notifications with Sales Starter... Upgrade' when I click on the HubSpot icon in Chrome. 

Is there a limit on the number of notifications I can receive on the free version?!? I find notifications very useful, particularly when a contact has opened my email and for task reminders. I wouldn't have gone to the trouble of signing up to HubSpot and setting all my contacts up had I known there was a limit.

0 Upvotes
9 Replies 9
himanshurauthan
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hii there,

For free CRM users, there is a limit of 200 notifications per month. On exhaustion, we will still be able to send email or receive notification but with some limitations.

For more details, please read Here

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
0 Upvotes
mimsims2019

Thanks himanshurauthan for your prompt reply.

So to confirm... with the free version I can still send unlimited tracked and logged emails and receive unlimited real-time notifications via desktop, mobile, floating and email (if I have those options turned on which I do), right?

There are several users on my account - is the limit 200 notifications 'per user' per month?

Once the 200 notifications limit is reached, I won't see any 'new' notifications when I click on the HubSpot icon in Chrome, when I click on the bell in HubSpot itself and when I navigate to Contacts - Activity Feed, right? 

Once my notification count resets on the first calendar day of each month, is there a backlog of notifications from the previous month that didn't show up because of the limit?

Thanks again for your help!

0 Upvotes
mimsims2019

Hi himanshurauthan,

Did you have any luck with this?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

Hii @mimsims2019 

The overall limit of a HubSpot free CRM is 200 notifications per month. Once the limit is reached, you would not be able to see the notificcations activity but yes still able to send tracked emails and receive the notifications.

Thanks.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
mimsims2019

Thanks for your quick reply.

Can you answer each of these questions? Thanks again!

So to confirm... with the free version I can still send unlimited tracked and logged emails and receive unlimited real-time notifications via desktop, mobile, floating and email (if I have those options turned on which I do), right?

There are several users on my account - is the limit 200 notifications 'per user' per month?

Once the 200 notifications limit is reached, I won't see any 'new' notifications when I click on the HubSpot icon in Chrome, when I click on the bell in HubSpot itself and when I navigate to Contacts - Activity Feed, right? 

Once my notification count resets on the first calendar day of each month, is there a backlog of notifications from the previous month that didn't show up because of the limit?

Timohau
Participant

Understood. Is there a way to see my notification count of this moment? 

Lynn_Stevenson
Participant

Hello, I am just bumping up Timohau's request here!  Is there any way to see the current count of notifications, so we can check when we are close to our 200 limit?

Cheers

Lynn

EricZhong

show.png

0 Upvotes
EricZhong

on my computer, I have this:

show.png

0 Upvotes