CRM

jordavis93

Is it possible to use Hubspot CRM for Cold Calling?

SOLVE

I want to use the Hubspot CRM for cold calling.  I have a very large CSV file with company names, addresses, and phone numbers but no emails or names.  I would like to import this CSV file but an error pops up when I try saying that first name, last name, and email are required.  What I want to do is call companies, ask for permission to email, and then email them.   Is it possible to import a CSV without emails or names?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

That's what I'd recommend.  We've previously used lists to target in social media (LinkedIn is really good for retargeting) and once they opt in through a subscription or form fill they're fair game to market to. Good luck and If you need anything else, feel free to DM me.

Don't forget to mark this thread as solved so others can find it easier.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ConnorSlivensky

SOLVE

That's a big no-no from HubSpot. All contacts imported need to have a relationship with you or are expecting to hear from you. That's what the little box you put your initials in says, or something to that effect.

End result is trying to import people you're cold calling is a quick way to get booted off Hubspot. 

0 Upvotes
jordavis93

SOLVE

It is amazing what I could learn if I would just read.  Thanks for the heads up.  I will make sure to do my initial contact using my own system and then use the CRM to keep track of relationships.

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

SOLVE

That's what I'd recommend.  We've previously used lists to target in social media (LinkedIn is really good for retargeting) and once they opt in through a subscription or form fill they're fair game to market to. Good luck and If you need anything else, feel free to DM me.

Don't forget to mark this thread as solved so others can find it easier.

0 Upvotes