CRM

triniverse
メンバー

Is it possible to stack rank deals in a specific stage?

解決

Hello,

I know it's possible to apply sorting to the deals in a stage (e.g. close date, amount etc.) but what if I want to stack rank (prioritize) deals within a stage? Ideally, I would just drag/drop them into the highest/lowest priority, but that isn't possible.

Is there another way to address this?

Cheers,

Jason

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
Josh
解決策
名誉エキスパート | Platinum Partner

解決

Hi @triniverse,

The best way to address this is by using the sort feature. I'd recommend creating a custom property called something like "Priority". You can then use a dropdown and label as 1, 2, 3 and then sort A-Z which will automatically keep your higher priority ones at the top. 

If you want this to happen at a specific stage, you can add the deal priority property to be asked at that particular stage when the reps move it there.

I know this isn't exactly what you were hoping for, but at this time it's the best solution. 

Josh

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

元の投稿で解決策を見る

5件の返信
Josh
解決策

解決

Hi @triniverse,

The best way to address this is by using the sort feature. I'd recommend creating a custom property called something like "Priority". You can then use a dropdown and label as 1, 2, 3 and then sort A-Z which will automatically keep your higher priority ones at the top. 

If you want this to happen at a specific stage, you can add the deal priority property to be asked at that particular stage when the reps move it there.

I know this isn't exactly what you were hoping for, but at this time it's the best solution. 

Josh

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

pabloallride
参加者

解決

Hi @Josh , 

Thanks for your answer, but in many cases the priority of the deals is very dinamic, so it would be much better if you can just drag and drop the deals cards as @triniverse mentioned.

Do you know if it in the development pipeline of Hubspot team?

Best,

0 いいね!
Josh

解決

Hi @pabloallride,

I have not heard one way or the other whether it is on the radar.  I would suggest posting it to the HubSpot ideas forum. I checked to see if there was anything like this already...I couldn't find a specific post on it.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 いいね!
pabloallride
参加者

解決
0 いいね!
triniverse
メンバー

解決

Thanks Josh, I appreciate it ✌️

0 いいね!