CRM

sam_calder
Participante

Is it possible to edit Meeting properties?

I'm looking for a way to customise property fields of a Meeting, for instance changing the options within the 'Outcome' property.

Has anyone found a solution to this?

Thanks

3 Respostas 3
jleow
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @sam_calder

At the moment, I'm afraid it isn't possible to customize meeting properties such as meeting outcomes. In terms of customization, there are custom call and meeting types if you have as Sales Professional Subscription and above. 

I did some research and was able to find this post in the HubSpot Community Ideas forum. I would urge you to upvote - our Product team regularly reviews new ideas, and many of our newly implemented features have come from this forum - this would be the best way to let them know that this is a feature you're interested in. Doing so will also auto-notify you if/when this functionality becomes available within HubSpot. You may read more about how that review process works here.

Cheers,
Joy

Prrclark
Participante

Re Meeting Properties - Outcome Options.... Can you add to standard subscription the meeting outcome option "tentative" or recommend how to note that you've reach out to set a meeting but it's not yet fully confirmed / scheduled.  I would like to still see my "tentative" meetings on my report dashboard.

0 Avaliação positiva
DianaGomez
Gerente da Comunidade
Gerente da Comunidade

Hi @Prrclark, hope you are doing well!

As per this Knowledge base article, it will be necessary to have: 

Sales Hub Professional, Enterprise
Service Hub Professional, Enterprise

in order to create custom calls and meeting outcomes. If in the future we have the option in other Hubs, the page I just sent will have the updated information.

Hope this helps clarify. 

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Avaliação positiva