CRM

Pauline_Syos

Is it possible to change the suggested due date on the Task reminder?

SOLVE

Hello,

I usually like to have a follow up every two months on certain deals. So I would like to be able to change the suggested dates on the task reminder in order to have a suggested 2 months instead of 1 or 3 for example.

Is that possible?Capture d’écran, le 2020-09-25 à 12.44.30.jpg

1 Accepted solution
AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Pauline_Syos,

Sadly not!  I also frequently follow up 2 monthly (also 6 weekly), so this would be useful functionality for me too.  You have to use the Custom Date option each time and scroll forward two months.

I'd recommend visiting the Ideas board.  You can submit your suggestion there.

I think having multiple options and being able to select somewhere in settings which ones you do/don't want to appear would be great. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
BUppal
Participant

SOLVE

Hi, 

Is there an update here for this issue? Has a fix or option in settings been applied?

AdamLPW
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi @Pauline_Syos,

Sadly not!  I also frequently follow up 2 monthly (also 6 weekly), so this would be useful functionality for me too.  You have to use the Custom Date option each time and scroll forward two months.

I'd recommend visiting the Ideas board.  You can submit your suggestion there.

I think having multiple options and being able to select somewhere in settings which ones you do/don't want to appear would be great. 

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
"The rest of my advice has no basis more reliable than my own meandering experience. I will dispense this experience... now!"
Pauline_Syos

SOLVE

Hi @AdamLPW 

Thank you for the quick answer!

Yes that would be a great feature to have!

I will go and submit that suggestion.