CRM

LSinčič

Is it possible to automatically delete lists?

SOLVE

Hello everyone, I have a few questions about contact lists: 

Is it possible to: 
  • disable access to individual lists in HubSpot after a certain amount of time?
  • automatically delete contact lists after a certain amount of time?
  • limit user access to individual lists, so not every user is able to see every list?
Thank you so much for your help. 
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LSinčič,

There aren't any "expiration" features for lists. If you want to disable or delete lists after a period of time, that would have to be done manually.

Regarding limited access to lists, there is a feature is called partitioning. For lists, this functionality is currently in beta. With list partitioning enabled, only the right teams and users can view and edit them. For access, you can reach out to your HubSpot account manager / customer success manager. They can enroll you in the beta.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @LSinčič,

There aren't any "expiration" features for lists. If you want to disable or delete lists after a period of time, that would have to be done manually.

Regarding limited access to lists, there is a feature is called partitioning. For lists, this functionality is currently in beta. With list partitioning enabled, only the right teams and users can view and edit them. For access, you can reach out to your HubSpot account manager / customer success manager. They can enroll you in the beta.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
LSinčič

SOLVE

Thank you for answering.