CRM

craftworx
メンバー

Is it possible to add a contact/company to a new deal on-the-fly?

解決

Hi,

Sometimes I when adding a deal you realise that you may not have the company or contact defined as yet.

Is it possible to add them on the fly when creating the deal, or must you back out, add them and then come back to the deal?

Thanks

Steve

0 いいね!
1件の承認済みベストアンサー
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @EricWoehrling,

While you cannot add the contact from the sidebar for creating the deal, after you have created the deal, if you click "add contact", you can create a contact without leaving the deal screen. 

adding contacts.gif

Thank you,
Jenny

元の投稿で解決策を見る

0 いいね!
5件の返信
BrettLanguirand
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

解決

Hi @craftworx,

When you are creating a new deal, it isn't possible to create a new contact/company right in that screen. However, if you leave Contact and Company blank while creating the deal, once you click create and you are on the deal record, you can click the "Add a company" or "Add a contact" button, search for the company domain or contact email address, and if they don't exist in your portal, a button to create a new contact/company will display.  This process continuously moves forward without having to use the back button.  

I hope this helps!

Brett

0 いいね!
EricWoehrling
参加者

解決

Hi, that seemed like a useful answer but in Hubspot in 2019 I can't see any "Add deal" button in any of my contacts or "Add contact" buttons in any of my deals. Where do I find this funcitonality?

0 いいね!
jennysowyrda
解決策
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hi @EricWoehrling,

While you cannot add the contact from the sidebar for creating the deal, after you have created the deal, if you click "add contact", you can create a contact without leaving the deal screen. 

adding contacts.gif

Thank you,
Jenny

0 いいね!
EricWoehrling
参加者

解決

Hi Jenny, thank you so much for taking the time to respond. I must have not made my question clear. What I want to do is to add contacts to particular deals, so that those contacts are associated with those deals. Or, alternatively, add deals to contacts. This is for a number of reasons:

When we have a list of new contacts, we want to be systematic in creating deals for them. So we want to know which contacts are associated with deals and which are not.

We associate have the source of each contact (such as "trade fairs") as a property for contacts. Many of these sources, such as trade fairs, are expensive. We want to look at what deal flow we get from each contact source to see what bang we get for our buck. To do that, you need to link deals with contacts.

Thanks very much for any advice you can offer.

Eric

0 いいね!
sunilbv
メンバー

解決

I really am a Hubspot fan. I have tried almost 15 CRMs out of which, I am using 3 including Hubspot side by side before final selection. But this one point is out of my understanding. You know, Pipedrive, Zoho, Bitrix24, and many others have the feature described above. It really offers seamless data entry. I dont know why it is like the way it is and not even customizable. It really saves my seconds or the user seconds. 

0 いいね!