Is There a PAID Support Option?

BWK

Hi,

Is there a paid option for support? I have one issue bugging me and would like to dispatch of it as soon as possible.  Paid seems simpler.

Best,

Ben

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

Yes. Phone support is included with all HubSpot Pro and Enterprise plans. Community support is available on all HubSpot Free and Starter plans.

There may be other options as well.

cc: @jennysowyrda 

Note: The date of each post here is increasingly important as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

-- Visit

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

HubSpot's Hiring World-Wide!

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Key Advisor

In addition to the options @MFrankJohnson mentioned, customers looking for a more dedicated support option also have ongoing technical consulting as an option, where you'll work exclusively with a single consultant - it's kind of like advanced support on retainer. 

It doesn't sound like this might be an issue that requires ongoing resolution, and if that's the case, there are also individual consulting blocks for purchase.

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Thanks for the tag @MFrankJohnson !

For a full outline of the support options available with each subscription I wanted to share this resource.

Additional information around what type of Support is included with each subscription can be found here.

Please note that while phone support is not available for starter customers, chat and email support with our Support team are included. 

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes