CRM

siegfriedtheiss
Miembro

Invalid Company Alternative ID Issue?

resolver

Is there a solution to this?

Someone else had a similar issue on the link below but it was never answered in the forum

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/CRM/Invalid-Company-Alternative-ID/m-p/319415#M118063

Map.PNGImport.PNGerror.PNG
It seems pretty simple you just map the values to Hubspots values and upload. Not sure why I am getting this error. I renamed the company names as "company domain name" as Hubspot requires but still has an error.
I am doing this One file>Multiple objects>companies and contacts

1 Soluciones aceptada
JustinPerkinsC
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

The company domain is the company's website domain, and will require a .com, .org, .gov, .edu for example. That screenshot looks like they are not formatted correctly, am I missing this? 

Justin Perkins
Marketing Operations Manager
JPerkins@contractlogix.com
Contract LogixLinkedin

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

3 Respuestas 3
JustinPerkinsC
Solución
Colaborador líder

resolver

The company domain is the company's website domain, and will require a .com, .org, .gov, .edu for example. That screenshot looks like they are not formatted correctly, am I missing this? 

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
siegfriedtheiss
Miembro

resolver

Thanks, that worked. I was confused because it said the error was invalid company alternative ID.

I just renamed the Company Name column to Company Alternative ID and then moved the Company Domain Name to replace Website like you mentioned and it worked.

Still some errors for some reason but for the most part the profiles look complete.

JustinPerkinsC
Colaborador líder

resolver

That is great news! I know the import tool takes some getting used to. The errors are still far better than what I have seen in some areas for sure.

Justin Perkins
Contract LogixLinkedin
0 Me gusta