Inter-company emails logging

Top Advisor

Hi. It was my understanding that emails from your same domain would not log.  They are all logging.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Community Manager

Hey @gelflex-cc 

Could you please provide a screenshot from your Extension settings? Also, could you please provide an example?

Thank you

Sharon

Top Advisor

Hi Sharon,

I am sorry, I should have thought of the screenshot.  

Untitled.png

0 Upvotes
Community Manager

Hey @gelflex-cc 

Thank you for the screenshot. However, I was wondering if you could send me a screenshot from your Sales Extension Settings? In case you have the Chrome Sales Extension, you can find here the instructions on how to get there, or in case you are using the Outlook Sales Extension, you can find here the details

Also, could you please check if you have added your domain in as never log email in Settings >>> Sales >>> Log emails in CRM in your portal. 

Please let me know

Thank you

Sharon

Top Advisor

@sharonlicari 

I can not reply wit pictures because the post fails.

The article does not reflect the actual look of my settings and therefore hard to follow.

My issue is this is supposed to be automatic through HubSpot, nothing settings I need to change.  So when did it change?  When I wanted the emails to log, you would not, now I don't care and they log.

0 Upvotes
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

In the settings area, you can define specific domains from being logged

Annotation 2019-07-22 084650.png

Top Advisor

Thank you.  My issue is this was an automatic not a setting we needed to choose.

0 Upvotes