CRM

gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

Integrations - shipping??

SOLVE

Good morning. Are there any integrations for the major shipping carriers - UPS, FedEx, USPS, DHL, etc?

Thank you.

Chris

1 Accepted solution
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @gelflex-cc. I'm not seeing anything on HubSpot Connect for a native integration regarding shipping or order fulfillment. The best I could find was this zap connecting something called ShipStation - which looks like it deals with the carriers you listed - to HubSpot.

In no way am I recommending you purchase ShipStation specifically for this, only that this one limited use case was supported via Zapier. You may want to review Zapier's supported apps to see if there's anything else you're currently using could be integrated the way you're looking for. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
SPlateroti
Member | Platinum Partner
Member | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hey Chris - I know this post is a little dated 😅 but it's 5 years later and I have some good news for you!

Shippy by Dijy allows you to generate shipping labels right from HubSpot! It pulls local carriers based on the shipping address you put in and you can print or download to send the label immediately. Plus, it's all saved in HubSpot for future reference (and delivery status).

Interested in checking it out? Click here to install Shippy.

For any questions, email me at samplat@dijy.com!

Sincerely,

Samantha from Dijy

0 Upvotes
bradmin
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Hi, @gelflex-cc. I'm not seeing anything on HubSpot Connect for a native integration regarding shipping or order fulfillment. The best I could find was this zap connecting something called ShipStation - which looks like it deals with the carriers you listed - to HubSpot.

In no way am I recommending you purchase ShipStation specifically for this, only that this one limited use case was supported via Zapier. You may want to review Zapier's supported apps to see if there's anything else you're currently using could be integrated the way you're looking for. 

Brad Mampe, Salesforce Analyst, Fidelity
I'm probably wrong. I may not be right about that.
0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@bradmin  Thank you. I will look into this and understand you are not encouraging simply answering the question.

hpk1234

SOLVE

Did you ever end up using this?

0 Upvotes
gelflex-cc
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@hpk1234 No I have not. We changed directions and are shipping in other systems. 

0 Upvotes
SADMIN

SOLVE

If you don't mind, what was your solution?