CRM

rudy_klobas
Membro

Integration to Help Autopopulate New Contact Information

resolver

We're working on segmenting our email list at the moment (contains over 5,000 contacts) and we want to focus on segmenting based on site traffic.

Here's the problem, only until recently have we been including this information in with new contacts. So we have thousands of contacts that don't have this type of information included. 

Is there a Hubspot integration, or tool you might recommend to help us: 1) Autopopulate estimated site traffic for new contacts that are added 2) Perform a bulk analysis of a list to filter out any contacts that don't meet a certain threshold of monthly traffic. 

We don't want to have to go through every individual contact and look up their website traffic on Ahrefs, so we're looking for a tool that can either automate this for us, or make it a bit faster. 

Please let me know, thank you!

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
Phil_Vallender
Solução
Participante de valor | Parceiro Diamante

resolver

Hi @rudy_klobas 

I'm not aware of any totally off-the-shelf way to this, but it sounds like it would be relatively simply to do using Simialrweb's API to pull that data and put it in to HubSpot:

https://www.similarweb.com/corp/developer/

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
Phil_Vallender
Solução

resolver

Hi @rudy_klobas 

I'm not aware of any totally off-the-shelf way to this, but it sounds like it would be relatively simply to do using Simialrweb's API to pull that data and put it in to HubSpot:

https://www.similarweb.com/corp/developer/

Hope this helps.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Avaliação positiva
MWake
Participante

resolver

I'm having great luck with Zapier for all kinds of integrations that Hubspot either doesn't support or requires an upgrade for.  I think it would work well for this example as well, as it can pull the data out, input it into an independant app (google sheets, or excell) to sort or analyze it, and then enter the results into the new data feild they've created for use going forward.  And likely for free, or little cost.

0 Avaliação positiva