CRM

scottwhitect

Integration 365 outlook - drops characters when typing

Hello, When I have the Hubspot Sales for 365 side bar open, it seems like i have many charcaters and space bar entried dropped, requiring that i go back through and correct. Its somewhat random, but there is an average of one character drop every 10-20 characters. Seems like the app is interupting Outlook causing the drops.

Also when I enter in a snippit or document link, when I return to type the cursor is no longer in the email window and when i click back on the window, it drops the cursor in a different area causing the new text to be in the wrong location

When I close the sidebar, the function returns to normal, but the email is then no longer tracked, unless i open the side bar before i send the email.

Any advice??

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
JessicaH
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Integration 365 outlook - drops characters when typing

Hi @scottwhitect,

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please confirm the issue occurs across multiple browsers and through an incognito window? 

Additionally, could you clear your browser cache? 

If that doesn't change anything could you please share a video of what's happening on your side? 

Thanks!

Jess

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, in dem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes