CRM

AWilson3
Participant

Integrating Business Email with HubSpot CRM

SOLVE

Hi

I've setup 2 business email accounts with Yahoo & I'm using my Outlook 365 to manage these.  I've just setup my HubSport CRM account (free version) and I'm trying to find out how to integrate these 2 email accounts with my HubSpot account - I've tried following the guidelines but struggling to make it work (I'm not seeing the HubSpot add in in my Outlook 365 etc).  Any advice much appreciated!

Thanks

Austin

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AWilson3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

There are 2 ways to connect an email with your HubSpot account. Depending on your goal, you will want to connect either a personal email or a team email. One thing to keep in mind when you're choosing the right email connection: you cannot use a single email account as both your personal email and team email in HubSpot. 

1. You can connect a team email to the conversations inbox so your team can view, manage, and reply to incoming emails in the conversations inbox. A team email is a shared email address that multiple users have access to and use to communicate with customers. To connect a team email with the account, navigate to Settings > Tools > Inbox > Inboxes > Connect a channel.
  2. If you connect a personal email to HubSpot, you can send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM and install HubSpot Sales (Office 365 add-in) to access the sales tools in your inbox. The main difference between a connection of a team email in Conversations and a personal email is that with the connection of a personal email, not all incoming emails will automatically be forwarded to the CRM, only direct replies to emails you've previosly logged. If you want to forward selected incoming emails from your personal inbox to the CRM, you can send them to HubSpot with the help of the forwarding address, as desribed in this Knowledge base article. To connect your personal email, navigate to Settings > Your Preferences > General > Email.

Hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Mia. 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

View solution in original post

webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWilson3 ,

To connect outlook 365 with your HubSpot acc, refer this article here.
To setup HubSpot sales office 365 add-in, refer this article here.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
webdew
Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
Guide | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @AWilson3 ,

To connect outlook 365 with your HubSpot acc, refer this article here.
To setup HubSpot sales office 365 add-in, refer this article here.

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

AWilson3
Participant

SOLVE

Thanks Webdew much appreciated!

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @AWilson3,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. 

There are 2 ways to connect an email with your HubSpot account. Depending on your goal, you will want to connect either a personal email or a team email. One thing to keep in mind when you're choosing the right email connection: you cannot use a single email account as both your personal email and team email in HubSpot. 

1. You can connect a team email to the conversations inbox so your team can view, manage, and reply to incoming emails in the conversations inbox. A team email is a shared email address that multiple users have access to and use to communicate with customers. To connect a team email with the account, navigate to Settings > Tools > Inbox > Inboxes > Connect a channel.
  2. If you connect a personal email to HubSpot, you can send one-to-one emails from the CRM, log email replies to the CRM and install HubSpot Sales (Office 365 add-in) to access the sales tools in your inbox. The main difference between a connection of a team email in Conversations and a personal email is that with the connection of a personal email, not all incoming emails will automatically be forwarded to the CRM, only direct replies to emails you've previosly logged. If you want to forward selected incoming emails from your personal inbox to the CRM, you can send them to HubSpot with the help of the forwarding address, as desribed in this Knowledge base article. To connect your personal email, navigate to Settings > Your Preferences > General > Email.

Hope this helps! 

Cheers,

Mia. 

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

AWilson3
Participant

SOLVE

Thansk Mia much appreciated!